In order to maintain a robust trading environment and offer the best experience to our users, we periodically review listed digital assets to ensure that it meets our high standards in the following areas:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
- Trading volume and market liquidity / price performance
When a coin or token no longer meets the standards, we will conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protect all of our users.
Based on recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following coins/tokens at 18:00, December 8th, 2021 (UTC+8).
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Withdrawals of the above coins/tokens from OceanEx will continue to be supported until 18:00,December 8th,2021 (UTC+8).
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Please stay tuned and follow us on our official channels:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/OceanexOfficial
Telegram - https://t.me/OceanEx_Official
Telegram Germany - https://t.me/OceanEx_German_Official
Telegram Dutch - https://t.me/oceanexNL_dutch_official
Telegram Vietnam - https://t.me/OceanEx_Vietnam_Official
Telegram Mandarin - https://t.me/OceanEx_Mandarin_Official
Telegram Indian - https://t.me/OceanEx_Indian_Official
Medium - https://medium.com/@OceanEx
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OceanExPROOfficial