We are very glad that you clicked on this link and showed an interest in our affiliate program. Below, we will explain the affiliate program in detail, hoping to help you understand the functions of each part of the affiliate program with details.
Part 1: the basic functions supported by the affiliate program
1. Referral link management and promotion group management
The OceanEx affiliate program supports the affiliate users to create promotion groups, release referral links according to different groups, and analyze the final effect of the release of referral links. Finally, optimizing your strategy to earn more return.
2. Income rebate details viewing function
The data display interface of return commission details allows the affiliate user to analyze return commission records one by one. In the affiliate program, you can view the daily rebate information by group name and asset class. These data can help you to carry out a commission effect analysis so that you can correctly adjust the grouping promotion strategy according to the data analysis results.
3. Direct customer (here refers to the direct customer of the agent, hereinafter referred to as direct customer) for details at any time
In OceanEx affiliate program, you can view the basic information of direct customers, locate the direct customers with outstanding performance and maintain the directional relationship. At the same time, you can also set the exclusive commission return ratio for them, transfer profits, improve the direct trading activity.
4. Sub affiliate agent (SAA) details view
If the direct client is upgraded to your SAA, he or she can also view the SAA basic information. Analyze the number of direct customers of the SAA, the commission return of the SAA, and judge the customer acquisition ability of the SAA. After locating a high-quality subagent, we can also maintain the subagent relationship offline.
Note: OceanEx's affiliate program currently only supports spot transaction rebate and contract transaction rebate.
Part 2: the category of commission return of affiliate program and relevant explanation
1. Return commission for direct guests
For example, if user A registers as an agent and agent A invites user B to conduct transactions, then B is called the direct customer of A and agent A will charge transaction commission of B proportionally.
2. Sub affiliate agents return commissions
For example, affiliate A invited user B, and user B applied for upgrading to Sub Affiliate Agent due to its strong ability to obtain clients. When the direct clients of agent B transacted, agent A could obtain the direct clients' commission of agent B.
3. Commission refund
Agent A can set the commission return ratio in the affiliate program for the direct customers with strong ability to obtain customers, and return the commission to the direct customers according to the proportion.
Note: there is only two - level structure in Affiliate Program
As shown in the figure below:
1. m is the proportion of commission returned to direct visitors
(e.g. A.m% is the percentage of direct customer commission available to A.)
2. n is the commission return ratio of SSA
(e.g. where A.n% is the percentage of commissions returned by subagents available to A)
Part 3: the relationship between the affiliate program and the original recommended commission
1. After the launch of the new affiliate program, the original invitation return link will be synchronously invalid, so you need to replace the original promotion link in time. You can get the new promotion link on the "material management" page of the affiliate program.
2. The original recommended commission return relationship will be migrated to the default promotion group of the affiliate program.You can check the commission return details of the referrer in the affiliate program, and the original referrer can still enjoy the transaction discount;
3. The referrals of the original referrals will become your direct customers in the affiliate program. You can inquire the details of direct customers in the affiliate program.