At OceanEx, the security of our users’ assets is always our first priority. As such, we strive to provide the most secure platform possible. Today we are launching a bug bounty program to help iron out any remaining issues on OceanEx.pro!
If you encounter any type of security-related issues during your use of OceanEx.pro, please report your findings via our ticket system with the question type “Security Issue” (https://support.oceanex.pro/hc/en-us/requests/new).
We will review your ticket and evaluate reported security issues based on security impact to our users and platform (the more detailed information you provide the better we can assess your contribution).
- OceanEx reserves the right to cancel or amend the bounty or bounty rules at our sole discretion.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vulnerability report is verified.
- Rewards will be paid out in OCE. OceanEx may award an additional reward bonus for exceptional reports at our discretion.
- OceanEx will only reward the first verified report of a vulnerability; similar reports that are submitted will not be rewarded.
- For non-security related issues, please submit a request ticket with the question type “Development Suggestions”.
Please stay tuned and follow us on our official channels:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/OceanexOfficial
Telegram - https://t.me/OceanEx_Official
Medium - https://medium.com/@OceanEx