OceanEx accepts the following documents as Proof of Identity:
- Government-issued photo ID
A government-issued photo ID is a type of identification that is officially issued by the government, such as a National ID Card, Driver's License.
Note: The image must be in JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF format, and no larger than 10M.
Furthermore, please make sure the documents you submitted meet the following requirements:
- If you use a government-issued photo ID for your Proof of Identity, it must contain your full legal name, photo, date of birth, issued government/country and expiration date.
- All photographs must be clear and in high resolution, with all information clearly visible.
- All photographs and documents must not be edited or distorted.
- The documents presented must be original (not photocopies).
- The ID must be valid (for example, passports that have expired will not be accepted).
- Your face must be clearly visible.