- If you are not using OCE (OceanEx Token) to pay your trading fees, each trade(both taker and maker) will carry a standard fee rate of 0.1%.
- Using OCE for trading fees applies a discount to your fee paying. When you hold OCE in your account(that is a must), your trading fees can be subtracted from your OCE balance. See: Using OCE for Fees, up to 90% trading fee discount.
- To enjoy trading fee discount with OCE, please navigate to "Account Management"-"Setting“-“Dashboard”，scroll down the mouse and find "FEE" setting part then turn on the "Use OCE deduction fee" button.
- OceanEx does not charge deposit fees.
- For our current withdrawal fees, please refer to our Fee Schedule.
For each withdrawal transaction, a fee is paid by user to cover transaction costs of transferring assets out of OceanEx.
Other than exchange withdrawal fees, the minimum blockchain network fees are set dynamically based on network loads. OceanEx will adjust tokens' withdrawal fees on an irregular basis.
Please note: Withdrawal fees will be dynamic adjusted within the reasonable range based on market and public traffic conditions. Please check the most updated fees written on each withdrawal page.