1. Get into Limit Order
On the upper side of EntropyX homepage, please click ENTSwap in the menu bar then choose “Limit Order” to enter the “Limit Order ” area.
You can see a simple and clear interface like this.We will take BNB-Chain as examples.
Sell: The token in the “Sell” placeholder means the token you want to sell in this transaction，and you should hold this type of token in your connected wallet.
Buy:The token in the “Buy” placeholder means the token you will receive when a swap is successfully done.
- Fee Tiers: The fees rate you want to charge for this transaction.Theoretically, the lower the rate is, the easier the transaction can be done. Fees are paid in destination tokens you receive.
2. Select the tokens
To complete a limit order, in the “Sell” area you will have to select a token you currently hold in your wallet, and in the “Buy” area you will also be required to select the destination token you want to receive.
We will take the BNB/USDT pair as an example.
3. Please put in the “Sell” token amount and the "Price" you want to sell in this transaction. Like the picture shows us, the expected dealt price will be automatically calculated as "Equals to buy at 1USDT=0.0030964 BNB".
Also ,you are required to select the “Fee Tiers” you would like to charge for this transaction.
4. After carefully checking and confirming both of the tokens and amounts(incliding gas amount), then please click the “Add” ,and click “Confirm” on the connected wallet.
5. Please wait a moment for the transaction to get finished. Once it is done successfully, a message like below will pop-up on the lower right corner to remind you a "Successfully".
Congratulations, you’ve successfully done the transaction!
If you want to check the detailed information of this transaction,please navigate to the block chain explorer as the arrow indicates.
6. To view all your limit orders history, please navigate to the upper right corner to click your connected wallet.
Click “Order History” to view all the different types of transaction history.
Choose “Limit Order” to view all your limit order transactions.