1. Get into ENTSwap
On the upper side of EntropyX homepage, please click ENTSwap in the menu bar then choose “Swap” to enter the “Swap” area. After you enter the page, the default version is “Swap Lite”.
You will see a simple and clear interface like this.We will take BNB-Chain as examples.Please switch to “BNB-Chain” in your wallet's network settings.
- From: The token in the “From” placeholder means the token you own currently in your connected wallet.
- To:The token in the “To” placeholder means the token you will receive when a swap is successfully done.
2. Select the tokens
To complete a swap, in the “from” area you will have to select a token you currently hold in your wallet, and in the “to” area you will also be required to select the destination token you want to receive.
We will take the BNB/USDT pair as an example.
3. Please put in the amount you want to swap in the”from”token, the receiving amount in “to” token will be automatically calculated.
4. After carefully checking and confirming both of the tokens and amounts(including gas amount), then please click the “Swap” ,and click “Confirm” on the connected wallet.
5. Please wait a moment for the transaction to get finished. Once it is done successfully, a message like below will pop-up on the lower right corner to remind you a "Swap Successfully".
Congratulations, you’ve successfully done the transaction!
If you want to check the detailed information of this transaction,please navigate to the block chain explorer as the arrow indicates.
6. To view all your swap orders history, please navigate to the upper right corner to click your connected wallet.
Click “Order History” to view all the different types of transaction history.
Choose “Swap” to view all your swap transactions.